Ever thought of adding solar panels to your building? Sure it will save you a ton of money when it comes time to pay your electric bill, but are you aware that there are other benefits to your business as well. At SEM Power, we specialize in commercial solar panels. We are here to help you understand how it works and also how to make the transition. We are one of the best solar companies in Florida.
Save On Electricity!
Let us start with the obvious. When you own and operate your own business, it is essential to manage your cash flow and find savings wherever possible. As more business owners regain control over their utility costs, they also realize the benefits solar panels can yield.
There are several incentives for commercial enterprises to install solar panels. For starters, you can improve your company’s cash flow by reducing current energy usage. But you can also manage your long-term future by having a reliable, cheaper power supply. We can help you install battery storage units as well, to help your business store any excess energy generated from your panels.
Advantages of Commercial Solar Panels
- Renewable Energy Source
- Among all the benefits of solar panels, the most important thing is that solar energy is a truly renewable energy source. It can be harnessed in all areas of the world and is available every day. We cannot run out of solar energy, unlike some of the other sources of energy. Solar energy will be accessible as long as we have the sun, therefore sunlight will be available to us for at least 5 billion years when according to scientists the sun is going to die.
- Reduces Electricity Bills
- Since you will be meeting some of your energy needs with the electricity your solar system has generated, your energy bills will drop. How much you save on your bill will be dependent on the size of the solar system and your electricity or heat usage. Moreover, not only will you be saving on the electricity bill, but if you generate more electricity than you use, the surplus will be exported back to the grid, and you will receive bonus payments for that amount. Savings can further grow if you sell excess electricity at high rates during the day and then buy electricity from the grid during the evening when the rates are lower.
- Diverse Applications
- Solar energy can be used for diverse purposes. You can generate electricity or heat. Solar energy can be used to produce electricity in areas without access to the energy grid, to distill water in regions with limited clean water supplies and to power satellites in space. Solar energy can also be integrated into the materials used for buildings.
- Low Maintenance Costs
- Solar energy systems generally don’t require a lot of maintenance. You only need to keep them relatively clean, so cleaning them a couple of times per year will do the job. Most reliable solar panel manufacturers offer 20-25 years warranty. Also, as there are no moving parts, there is no wear and tear. The inverter is usually the only part that needs to change after 5-10 years because it is continuously working to convert solar energy into electricity and heat. Apart from the inverter, the cables also need maintenance to ensure your solar power system runs at maximum efficiency. So, after covering the initial cost of the solar system, you can expect very little spending on maintenance and repair work.
- Technology Development
- Technology in the solar power industry is constantly advancing, and improvements will intensify in the future. Innovations in quantum physics and nanotechnology can potentially increase the effectiveness of solar panels and double, or even triple, the electrical input of the solar power systems.
Call One Of The Best Solar Companies In Florida
We are the ones to trust when you are looking to install new commercial solar panels. Ask us about our industrial solar panels. SEM Power has been offering the highest quality engineering, design, and installation of photovoltaic systems since 2009. We specialize in researching and implementing the latest in advanced energy technologies, including grid-tied solar photovoltaic systems, energy storage solutions, and off-grid power systems. Call us today for more information. We are one of the best solar companies in Florida.